Rangi Ruru Girls' School
Prior to the Canterbury Earthquakes the Engenium team provided engineering design services for a number of buildings on the school campus including the school’s Boarding House and Dining Room Complex and a 2006 upgrade to the Historic Te Koraha Administration building.
Following the Christchurch earthquakes, the school decided instead of replacing the buildings it had lost, to take the opportunity to completely review, revise and potentially rebuild much of the school in a completely different shape and form. The Engenium team was engaged to provide structural engineering services for the new:
- Academic block (Mana Wahine)
- Science Centre Gibson Centre (Library)
- Te Koraha (main administration block) - strengthening and full restoration
- Art and technology block - strengthening and refurbishment
- Old Science building strengthening and assessment
The Engenium team has recently been engaged to provide structural and civil engineering design services for the School’s new Gymnasium and Wellness Centre. This project is due to be completed in 2022.